I love a good nail polish to compliment my outfit. For me particularly, in winter i tend to wear nudes,purples, reds and dark blues for nail polish. But as its officially summer i can dig out all the pretty polishes that i have had stored for months. Soon as the suns out even in march i tend to wear brighter shades but any bright colourful outfit needs a polish to match. Here ive picked 12 polishes from my large collection that i think are perfect for this summer.
I decided to organize these little gems into brands and first my personal favourite polish brand; Barry M.
[left to right]
- I use this colour as a top coat, mainly on peach shades or light white colours.
- I absolutely love this colour! It has such a pretty shine, and in the sunlight it glistens with pinks and oranges shades.
- This is such a lovely coral shade, i tend to wear this with the Barry M confetti top coat. Works great together.
- This is one of the first Barry M polishes i bought! It’s a lovely shiny lilac, and has a metallic effect.
Now everyone has heard of Essie right?! I only have a handful of Essie polishes due to the price but these two are my all time favourite. And these two i picked up in all places Boyes (uk shop) i wasn’t expecting to find these in there but they had lots of different shades at just £1.99 each, that pretty good considering Essie polishes are usually about £8-10 each.
- This is such a bright orange, not neon but very close too!
- One of my all time favourite colours, i think of it more of a duck egg blue. Constantly wearing this.
Three different brands in three different shades of pink. Want a soft pink shade that nourishes and grows your nails? Or a high gloss deep pink for a night outfit? Or something in between?
- I really recommend this product if you’re wanting healthy strong nails, my nails always snap because of work so this polish always helps me grow them back quicker! The bonus is it’s a pretty shade that sparkles!
- This a subtle coral shade that some may say is a salmon pink colour.
Max Factor Glossfinity Forever Glam [free gift]
- I got this nail varnish free in a gift set a couple of months ago, its full size as well and its such a deep pink. Perfect to wear on a night out.
These three shades are probably the three other shades id wear besides pink polishes. A bright yellow is perfect to compliment and white dress or floral pattern, same goes for the other two colours.
- I’ve had this polish for years, it’s a lot paler on the nail so does need a few coats but looks really pretty if you have other polishes on your nails as a pastel look.
- This polish comes with a set of stickers, i love using them with this polish, a quick nail art look in seconds.
17 Fast Finish True Blue £2.99
- Another polish ive had for ages and its similar to my Essie polish above but is more glittery.
Whats your favourite summer polish?