I’m so excited to finally reveal the Look Fantastic Beauty Calendar! Have a look at what I received in week 1 and what my thoughts are so far…
Around October time I made the decision to purchase this beauty advent calendar. I’d searched around and this really stood out to me. For £70 this includes over £300 worth of products and after hearing so many good reviews last year – I couldn’t resist.
The Look Fantastic calendar is huge! It opens like a book and its got gorgeous cream and rose gold packaging – yep very blogger worthy. So every week I’ve decided to run through what I’ve received and what I think so far.
So what did I receive from day 1 to day 7…
- Day 1: Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner – a cult classic with bloggers
- Day 2: Rituals Sakura Magic Touch Body Cream – this smells a dream
- Day 3: Inika Loose Mineral Blush in Blooming Nude – a pretty natural tan shade
- Day 4: This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray – Scent made for dreams.. Literally
- Day 5: Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment – Another cult favourite
- Day 6: Monu Illuminating Primer – Excited to try this!
- Day 7: NudeStix Lip + Cheek Pencil in Whisper – A gorgeous pinky nude
So that’s the first week of products, as you can see so far there’s a mixture of skincare, haircare and a couple of makeup items.
So far, I’m a bit unsure at the moment to be honest. I wouldn’t say I’m underwhelmed but I’m not overly impressed either. It seems just deluxe samples to be honest and some of these products I’ve never even heard of .I mean Glow Tonic is good but its soo tiny and the other two products I’m excited to try is Rituals and Sleep Plus.
Beauty calendars like this is a good opportunity to try new brands before buying the whole thing so I think it is good what they did here, so fingers crossed I’ll like them all once I start using them.
I’m still excited to see the rest of this calendar and I’m hoping a lot more makeup items appear than skincare and haircare! Make sure you check back next Wednesday for week 2!
Have you got this calendar? What products would you like out of this?