What a scorcher! Urban Decay‘s most eagerly anticipated Naked Heat is here and here’s the low down and swatches of this summer beauty!
Urban Decay have been teasing us for a while with this new release but last Monday I managed to exclusively buy Naked Heat ahead of official release.
Housed in a plastic bronze compact, the lid opens to an array of sizzling oranges, bronzy browns creating the ultimate golden goddess. A must-have for summer? Well lets see…
Inside you’ll find 12 BRAND NEW shades with metallics, shimmer and velvet matte finishes. I was just in awe when I opened this, Naked Heat is one of them palettes where I can see me using all of the colours. Each shade is beautifully pigmented and it truly is summer in a palette. The shades aren’t too ‘out there’ either which is good for people who want a subtle look.
- Ounce: A soft cream with a subtle hint of shimmer.
- Chaser: A light beige cream with a velvet finish.
- Sauced: A soft matte tan.
- Low Blow: A light matte brown with a silky finish.
- Lumbre: My favourite shade, a peach with golden shimmer.
- He Devil: A Gingery red with a buttery finish.
- Dirty Talk: A burnt copper metallic.
- Scorched: A bronze-red metallic with golden shimmer.
- Cayenne: A ginger brown matte with a silk finish.
- En Fuego: A dark brick brown with purple undertone.
- Ashes: A dark chocolate with purple undertone.
- Ember: A dark bronze metallic.
Just when I thought Naked 3 was my favourite, this could be!
I’m super impressed with Naked Heat, the array of shades are amazing. The pigmentation seems even better if that’s possible?! Especially the metallic shades, they are just amazing. They glide on like butter and the amount of glitter makes me super excited to try lots of new eye looks with this. I must admit some of the matte shades are hard, some seem to take a lot of build up to show the pay off.
Today is a first impressions post and of course I’m so pleased I picked this up. I think the swatches just don’t do it justice, you’ll be amazed in person trust me. I can see these shades being wearable for all skintypes.
There’s no surprised to why everyone’s gone crazy over Naked Heat, the hype on this is well deserved. Don’t worry you won’t have to wait too long to snatch this up, the palette launches online 27 July and in-stores 3rd August.
Will you be picking this up?