After months of waiting i’m extremely excited knowing i’m going to Disneyland Paris on monday with my best friend and fellow blogger Chloe (dazedfashion). So in preparation i have begun to pack and decided to do a quick overview of what will be in my travel bag. I could take photos of everything I’m taking but essentials like money, suncream, passport you guys know i will need that… I may do a post of outfits i’m thinking of taking? I haven’t decided on that yet.
I cannot wait to take lots of photos and i will definitely be doing a lifestyle post on my travels. So here’s what are the main necessities i will need as a beauty blogger.
I am going by coach to Disneyland, it should roughly take 14 hours (ahh) so my Ipad is essential to Help with boredom. I havent updated it yet but i have about 4 pages of games and plenty of songs to keep me entertained.
So travel toiletries. Not all are here but these are the main ones i will be taking with me. I opted for travel size products so i could leave them there and hopefully have more room to bring presents back!
[left to right]
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
- Mark Hill Babe-alicious Shine Anti-humidity spray
- Colgate Total Toothpaste
- Benefit Laugh with me by Lee Lee 10ml perfume
- Aromaatherapy Renewing Rose Cleanser
- Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant
- Calvin Klein One Shock 50ml Perfume
- Aromatherapy Rose Face Mask
- Got2b Powder’ful Volumizing Powder
- Simple Eye Makeup Remover
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
I’ve tried to condense my makeup bag as much as possible. When i received small size samples from Benefit i decided to keep them for trips like this. Theres so handy and easy to back up so that’s why so many benefit products are featured! There is a couple of other brushes and sponges i will be taking but i decided to include just two of the most used brushes.
[left to right]
- Beauty Muse Pro brush 1
- Benefit Gimme Brown in Medium
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Mascara
- Benefit Bad Gal lash
- Benefit dandelion blush
- Yves Saint Laurent Pur Couture lipstick in 55
- Benefit Porefessional
- MUA extreme felt tip liner
- Sleek 3pc Contour kit in Light
- New Kid Fluid Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix fluid spf15 in NC40
- E.L.F Baked brozner in
- Benefit Fake up concealer
- Elizabeth Arden Black Mascara
- Benefit primers “That gal” and Girl meets pearl
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Sally Hansen Lip Inflation
- Beauty Muse Pro brush 2
So that’s whats in my travel bag to Disneyland. I will be posting a couple of posts on my blog that have been scheduled. I will be on twitter now and again if you need to contact me, apart from that hope you have a great weekend and blogging will be back to normal as from 28th June.