Now I know it’s the middle of january practically now but I just had to share with you the limited edition set I got for christmas. The Estee Lauder Luxe Color Collection. This set was the christmas deluxe christmas set for last year and if you bought any Estee Lauder perfume, you got this for just £52. I do believe you can still buy this set even now for £52 without the perfume, I noticed a couple in my local debenhams a couple of days ago. The set is worth over £300.
The Collection includes:
- Deluxe Eye and Cheek Palette with 12 Best-Selling Pure Color EyeShadow shades and two Best-Selling Pure Color Blush shades
- Three full size Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks in shades Sugar Honey, Candy, and Bois de Rose
- Lip Gloss Compact in shades Pink Innocence, Magnificent Mauve, and Orchid Passion
- Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Fallen Angel
- Full Size Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
- Full Size Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
- Deluxe Travel Size Advanced Night Repair Serum
- Deluxe Travel Size Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Creme
- Two Modern Muse EDP Travel Sprays
- Gold cosmetic case
- Navy Satin Train Case
All of these makeup items come in a medium sized, navy, satin train case above! The set also includes a gold, crocodile print makeup bag/clutch that fits the palettes perfectly. Like all Estée Lauder products, the packaging is beautiful – the colours are perfect for all year round, and you couldn’t ask for anything more in this wonderful gift set!
From left to right we have eyeshadow shades; Sugar Cube, Sugar Biscuit, Riviera Rose, Ivory Slipper, Tempting Mocha, Lilac Whimsy, Hot Cinnamon, Nude Fresco, Wild Truffle, Amethyst Spark, Lavish Mink and Chocolate Bliss.
Plus two Pure Color Blush shades in Alluring Rose and Sensuous Rose.
This gorgeous lipgloss compact from left to right are Pink Innocence, Magnificent Mauve and Orchid Passion.
I think this set is amazing for £52, the full size mascara I already have and it’s a really good one. The three lipsticks seem really moisturising. For me, im going to keep these products for when im travelling, I cant wait to try the night repair serum heard soo many good reviews.
What do you think of this collection gift set?